We understand the power of content marketing in driving customer base expansion for long-term business benefit. The content strategies we create will complement your online marketing activities.
Producing fresh and relevant content is essential to support successful SEO and increase your search engine visibility. It’s equally important that your content engages your target audience, is persuasive and builds on your reputation as an industry authority.
Our brilliant content marketing consultants are an impressive blend of SEO copywriters, creative writers and journalistic experts. They are adept at translating marketing messages into product positioning, compelling content that attracts attention and retains brand tone of voice for high street names and global brands.
An important part of content marketing, our extensive content audit enables us to understand your existing web pages before looking at your competition to identify further opportunities.
Deploying our in-house developed Content Quality Score tool, we can quantify your content quality out of a score of 100. Comparing it to industry competitors, we go granular on the analysis to spot further improvements that will power you ahead.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, AUTHORITY AND TRUST
Google continues to place increasing importance on delivering relevant, engaging and useful content to searchers. Experience, expertise, authority and trust (E-E-A-T) was a significant Google update of 2018 (updated December 2022) and it made a lasting mark on the world of content marketing.
As a result, E-E-A-T content has become a focal point for websites and can hugely benefit organic performance just like it did for our clients. Our approach to E-E-A-T content has driven impressive results including a 187% increase in organic traffic for 118 118 Money and 106 page 1 ranking improvements for Boyes Turner.
Although particularly suited to Your Money or Your Life (YMYL) sectors such as finance, legal, housing, insurance and medical, E-E-A-T content could still be an effective route for your website even if you’re not in these sectors.
WHAT IS E-E-A-T?
Written with your audience in mind, E-E-A-T content is created to satisfy search intent. Involving experienced writers and extensive research, we put our SEO content writing to use creating copy that fulfils Google’s Evaluator Guidelines while conveying experience, expertise, authority and trustworthiness.
– Experience: Does the writer have any experience of the content they’re discussing? The most recent addition to the guidelines acknowledges that certain topics might benefit from ‘first-hand’ experience not just an expert opinion.
– Expertise: Is the volume and depth of your content comprehensive enough for the topic? Your onsite content should also have a clear purpose to communicate expertise in your space such as a logical structure and publish date.
– Authority: Is the author credible in the topic? Google aims to prevent sites from claiming to be authoritative in an area they are not. The author or site owner needs to be an authoritative source to ensure reliability.
– Trust: Is your site a reputable one? Trustworthiness considers the reputation signals of your website. Our content writers ensure that content is focused on an accepted consensus of that topic. Google’s latest guidelines repositioned the E-E-A-T principles, highlighting the importance of trustworthiness in your content.
WRITTEN FOR YOUR AUDIENCE
As a content marketing agency, we know your content needs to be as unique as you are, targeted to reflect exactly where consumers are in their buying process. Understanding not only your business but also the intent of your audience, our content output is tailored, positioning your brand as the go-to provider for your products and services.
Breaking your target audience down into four persona groups – the stranger, the visitor, the lead and the customer – we take a multi-faceted approach to our content marketing services. We put your consumers at the heart of content creation, considering each persona’s online journey and placement of your brand to attract them.
Creating vibrant, stimulating content for you, our specialist team of in-house copywriters understand how to write creatively to inspire action, yet include the necessities for producing great SEO copy.
Content marketing companies understand that high-quality creative content is a crucial ingredient to support SEO campaigns. Not only does it attract natural links, high-quality content also helps achieve better longtail rankings and improve your conversion rate.
It’s not always about producing more and more exciting content, existing content should never be launched and forgotten. Our content marketing services are built on an iterative approach to improvement. We keep the popular content current, generating fresh leads by maintaining relevance and continuing to attract high-quality traffic that converts.
MEASURED CONTENT IMPACT
If you’re unsure of the best way to measure the results of your content marketing, you’re not alone. Constantly measuring the success of content and promotion, we examine onsite metrics such as bounce rate and time spent on-site to assess how engaged users are.
Social metrics and the number and strength of organic links generated by your content are all indicators of content impact. As an established content marketing agency, we use these findings to further refine content output for our clients, delivering consistently stronger results.
TONE OF VOICE GUIDES
Tone of voice isn’t just what you say, it’s how you say it. It’s the character behind your business which holds the power to make a lasting impression on your audience. Your tone of voice informs each element of your content marketing including your website, social media messaging, brochures, emails, blogs or any other method of communication with your audience.
We can help you communicate with your customers in a consistent and engaging way across each channel and touchpoint. Offering comprehensive tone of voice guidelines, we consider:
– Key audiences: Defining your target audiences, we create messaging to ensure your tone is always consistent. This insight forms three core tonal values on how to communicate with your audience which can sit alongside your existing values.
– Style pointers and model copy: Our experienced content writers create style pointers which your internal team can use to keep your brand’s tone on point while writing content. Model copy examples are also provided for various channels giving you guidance on how to create on-brand messaging.
– 10-point checklist: Following our final 10-point checklist, we can be sure your content has been created solely for the purpose of your target audience.
Different types of content can help your business in different ways. As a content marketing agency, we don’t just work on landing pages and blogs. Working collaboratively with you, we create content formats based on your objectives including:
– eBooks: eBooks are an effective way of showing that your brand is a thought leader within your industry or a specific industry topic.
– Whitepapers: These lengthy pieces are written by our most experienced writers and designed to boost lead generation. Using relevant and reputable sources, we craft gated content full of exclusive insight to draw your audience in.
– Guides: Guides can increase conversions by providing your audience with detailed information on a specific topic. Fuelled by extensive keyword research and combined with your highest revenue categories, our focus is not only on what your users want to know but also what will drive your conversions.
Supporting your campaigns with bold, impactful imagery that resonates with your audience, our professional studio produces striking creative content. From infographics to video, animation to photography, each is carefully engineered to breathe life into your campaigns through multi-channel assets that drive results.
– Content Migration Audit and Strategy: A site rebuild or re-platform can have significant effects on your Google rankings, if not done properly. Prior to your site upgrade, we’ll undertake a content audit, providing you with an effective strategy for your migration. We’ll highlight which areas of content should make the move to your new site and which pieces can be safely left behind.
– Content Hubs: In a fast-paced world, your audience want information and they want it fast. If your site is home to a whole host of content, utilising content hubs is one easy way to help users find what they’re looking for faster. Group together specific and relevant content on your site to make a hub or cluster. A useful task to help increase brand awareness, boost traffic and support internal and back links.
– Content Briefing Documents: Content and SEO go hand in hand, but we understand that not all in-house teams have access to SEO expertise. Our content briefing documents provide your in-house writers with the tools to ensure their writing is SEO friendly. Created by our SEO tech team experts, this document will cover URL writing, relevant keywords and even how long the content should be. All your in-house team has to do is concentrate on what they’re best at, writing really great content.